FAIR OAKS, Ind., Dec. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ — Fair Oaks Dairy Products, LLC, Fair Oaks, Indiana today issued a voluntary recall of certain one half pound retail packaged cheeses and cheese gift boxes produced under the Fair Oaks Farms Fine Cheese label and sold between September 30, 2011 and December 3, 2011. These cheeses have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Listeriosis symptoms may include fever and muscle aches, sometimes preceded by diarrhea and other gastrointestinal distress, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among women who are pregnant.
Kitchen Counter Top Food Ozinator
What is Ozone?
It is a colorless molecule made of oxygen formed naturally in the atmosphere. It has a fresh clean smelling odor.
- Breaks down residual traces of toxic chemicals and pathogens on fruits and vegetables.
- Kills bacteria on meat, fish and poultry.
- Enhances the taste of all food products.
- Prolongs shelf life.
TO USE IS IT AS EASY AS 1-2-3!
- 1. Fill a bowl, pot, or your kitchen sink with water
- 2. Place the diffuser ball in the water, and turn on.
- 3. Submerse your food product in the water.
Gives you peace of mind, knowing that your food is Contaminate Free!
Only – $279
Call Today (800) 550-1991