01/19/2012 10:34 AM EST
LEASA Industries Co., Inc. of Miami, FL is recalling 346 cases of LEASA Living Alfalfa Sprouts with use by date 2/1/12, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
Product Labels: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm288222.htm
Kitchen Counter Top Food Ozinator
What is Ozone?
It is a colorless molecule made of oxygen formed naturally in the atmosphere. It has a fresh clean smelling odor
• Breaks down residual traces of toxic chemicals and pathogens on fruits and vegetables.
• Kills bacteria on meat, fish and poultry.
• Enhances the taste of all food products.
• Prolongs shelf life.
TO USE IS IT AS EASY AS 1-2-3!
1. Fill a bowl, pot, or your kitchen sink with water
2. Place the diffuser ball in the water, and turn on.
3. Submerse your food product in the water.
Gives you peace of mind, knowing that your food is Contaminate Free!
Only – $279
Call Today (800) 550-1991