Is filtered water really better for you? The answer is YES!
You might be like most Americans, buying bottled water. Maybe you carry around a water bottle to get your recommended 8 glasses a day. If you don’t know much about filtered water, you should.
Here are the top ten reasons why you should dump the water bottle and drink filtered water:
1. It tastes good. For those of you who have tasted filtered water, you understand the taste difference. There are no chemicals- no chlorine, no contaminants. It even smells different.
2. Water filters remove lead and other chemicals from water before you drink it. That way, your body is drinking clean, pure water without harmful substances. You might think that if you continue to drink bottled water, you are safe from such chemicals. However, you can absorb chlorine and other impurities when bathing.
3. Whole house water filtration systems may cost beaucoup bucks, but it is a lifelong investment that is worth your price in health. The cost in the long run is often times less than bottled water. Counter filters are also less costly.
4. Although controversial, there are studies showing that removing the chlorine and its byproducts from drinking water will reduce this risk of cancer like bladder cancer, colon cancer, rectal cancer, and many other illnesses.
5. Some water filters can remove harmful contaminants while keeping healthy minerals that give pH balance to your drinking water. If you drink filtered water, it can protect your body from diseases and promotes good health.
6. Food tastes better when you cook with it.
8. Water leaves the stomach and enters the bloodstream quicker than any other liquid. It promotes good health for children and develops healthy immune systems.
9. Filtered water feels silky on your skin.
10. Plants especially enjoy it and seem to thrive with filtered water.
If you are interested in purchasing a whole house water filtration system or a countertop filter, Contact Us At (800)550-1995 or Visit Our Website